Meldingen
Alles wissen

all positions closed by eToro against my wishes

NonDutch76
Topic starter
(@nondutch76)
Deelgenomen: 10 maanden geleden

after several discussions and problems found with their site,

they manipulated my account for the last month and today closed everything at any price, very old BTC and ETH,

as well as every single stock even at a loss.

since there are criminal elements and this is manipulation, I called the lawyers and the police.

I have also made contact over crypto@dnb.nl, but both parties refuse to comment on separate grounds.

etoro pushed a MAJOR change of their site after I made my allegations, I have been collecting data for 2 years, and think there may be other Dutch users who may be put in this position by them.

I have started the legal action against them and I plan to make all my findings public, as their actions have an impact on us, Dutch users, and maybe other EU nations, as Germany and France have already complained about this in the past.

if you wish to join, please let me know, 

1 reactie
1 Beantwoorden
NonDutch76
(@nondutch76)
Deelgenomen: 10 maanden geleden

Geplaatst door: @nondutch76

after several discussions and problems found with their site,

they manipulated my account for the last month and today closed everything at any price, very old BTC and ETH,

as well as every single stock even at a loss.

since there are criminal elements and this is manipulation, I called the lawyers and the police.

I have also made contact over crypto@dnb.nl, but both parties refuse to comment on separate grounds.

etoro pushed a MAJOR change of their site after I made my allegations, I have been collecting data for 2 years, and think there may be other Dutch users who may be put in this position by them.

I have started the legal action against them and I plan to make all my findings public, as their actions have an impact on us, Dutch users, and maybe other EU nations, as Germany and France have already complained about this in the past.

if you wish to join, please let me know, 

this, as the US is about to pass a major law,

https://www.axios.com/congress-bills-dismantle-tech-giants-0d47feb9-f9a6-4a82-8719-100bcd549285.html?stream=top&utm_source=alert&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=alerts_all

I have a separate lawsuit on the works for all the networks for leaking my data, and etoro magnified the problem,

turning my account into a honeypot and giving others access and knowledge about my positions, in addition to that they already do in partnership with the FT and affiliate networks, on the stores and all the public.

Beantwoorden
Deel:
Schuiven naar boven